20th October 2021
SCD Plumbing is looking for an experienced Admin Assistant to join our small but friendly team in Wallisdown.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- The role is to support the admin and finance teams with answering incoming calls and queries plus some outgoing calls to be made.
- You should be computer-literate with good communication and customer service skills.
Day to day role:
- Providing general clerical support to ensure effective and efficient service is provided.
- Updating and maintaining customer records for accounting purposes via the company portal and finance software package. This may include sensitive information
- Keeping and updating manual and computerised records ensuring a high level of accuracy is maintained.
- Answering telephone queries in a courteous and friendly manner, being aware of the need to maintain confidentiality at all times regarding customer information.
- Arranging for the dispatch of post
- Ordering stationery / staff supplies where necessary
- Ensure regular filing is kept up to date and assist with general administration duties as required
- Assist with the training of new employees and ensure training manuals are kept updated
- Promote and upsell company products
Skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IT literate, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good understanding of billing processes
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Good organisation and administration skills